Local clubs and other resources
- Bridport Runners
- Chard Running Club
- Crewkerne Running Club
- Exeter Harriers
- Exmouth Harriers
- Honiton Running Club
- Running for Time (Yeovil)
- Running Forever Running Club (Taunton)
- Sidmouth Running Club
- South West Road Runners (Exeter)
- Taunton AC
- InStep Devon (a network of running clubs and groups covering Exeter, East & Mid Devon).
- Run Venture Trail Running Hub (Tamar valley)
Local specialist running shops
Accommodation in and around Seaton
These TICs may be useful points of contact:
- Seaton tourist information centre (01297 21660).
- Axminster Tourist Information Centre (01297 34386).
- Honiton Tourist Information Centre (01404 43716).
- Sidmouth Tourist Information Centre ((01395 516441).
For the under-canvas brigade, the closest campsites to Seaton are:
Other sports clubs
Regional and national organisations
- Association of Running Clubs (an alternative to UKA/EA for permitting endurance races, used for all AVR events).
- Fellrunners' Association
- Trail Running Association
- Road Runners' Club
- British Orienteering Federation
- Hash House Harriers
- Long Distance Walking Association (runners are welcome at many of their events).
We are very selective about what we put here. There are soooo many running- and exercise-related resources that we intentionally don't link to them. Those shown here are just a few out-of-the-ordinary ones.
- Running Cards UK - greetings cards for runners.