Our policy on places, transfers & refunds
For the 2024 race entries are on a first-come-first-served basis and a ballot for places is NOT being conducted. Once the race is full no additional places will be made available to runners although a change of runner process will be in operation as in previous years.
- Congestion on the course, safety of runners and spectators, and limited parking in Seaton limit the numbers we can handle.
- We do not hold a waiting list and we do not put runners with a place in touch with those looking for one or vice versa.
- Sadly we are unable to offer deferrals to future years.
- However, we are happy for runners to arrange transfers between themselves as long as we’re told of the change officially. You should use the change of runner form for which there will be a link above by the end of November. No-one should charge more than they have paid for a place in the event.
- Many runners use our Facebook page to advertise places if they can no longer run.
- Please don’t be tempted to run the race without having a place. It’s not fair on those who accept the situation, and anyone found doing could be disqualified and even banned from our events.