Check-in online to participate. The starting clock time starts at 18:35 and the online check-in will show your starting clock time.
- Online check-in normally closes at 17:30 on handicap night
- Your start time in min/sec after the clock is started at 18:35 and your actual start time in hr/min are shown against your name
- New runners can only check-in at the cricket club.
- Your mark is the best of your last four times up to two years old
- Your PB is your best ever and is therefore never slower than, but can be faster than, your mark
- Your start is the slowest mark minus your mark (the faster you are, the smaller your mark and the later you start)
- The first twenty scoring runners to finish get twenty down to one scores points
- You need two runs before you can score other than for running and beating mark
- Anyone completing the course gets a run point
- Anyone who beats their mark gets a mark point
- The highest 9 scores count towards the total
- The time of anyone finishing more than a minute behind anyone else, and anyone finishing after them, will not be used to compute their mark. They will still get points but it means that a string of unreasonably slow runs won’t give someone an easy mark. Contact Garry in the event of long-term injury affecting your times so this can be amended
- Numbers in last month’s results reflect scores, marks and PBs as of last month whereas the overall and next month start lists reflect current values